Hi, I’m Katherine
and I’m so glad you’re here!
Here are a few fast facts about me:
– My name is Katherine, but all my friends call me… yep, still Katherine! No Katie, Kat or Kathy here.
– My last name, Bowes, rhymes with nose, toes, rose, suppose… You get the idea.
– I was born + raised in Minnesota.
– I’m married to my best friend, Buddy (yes, that’s really his name. And it suits him!)
– We currently have two fur-kids: a dog, Louie, and a cat, Miss Meow, but I’m always scheming on how I can add more to our little crew.
– If I weren’t a photographer, I’d probably try to be dog-rescue-woman-of-the-year, full-time-earth-warrior, or personal-trainer-who-supports-pizza-for-breakfast.
– I LOVE love. I tend to tear up over other peoples’ love stories… I may cry while photographing your first dance, but I promise I won’t miss the shot.
– Nothing makes me happier than blobbing on the couch in comfies after a long day of playing outside!
Bonus Rapid Fire Round of Things I Love:
Crewneck sweatshirts, hiking, black coffee, cabins, New Girl, spicy food, game nights, camping, and singing loudly in the car.